DrumsAndBeer

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.ireland

Reaction score
Chris! Thank you so much for the easy transaction!

Would do business again anytime. Stand-up guy and great to deal with.

While not a sale per se, Drums and I swapped some samples over the last week, and I must say it was a pleasure to do "business" with him. Very communicative and quite entertaining. He can now smoke that nasty Lakeland, and I get to try a swath of new tobaccos.

Excellent trader. Prompt, good communication, good shipping. Will trade with again if given the chance.

We swapped some samples as well. I would be very happy to share/trade with him again.

Now I have a couple more tobaccos to buy in bulk :D

Fast and easy transaction. He was patient as well due to some USPS delays.

Fast and effortless transaction. Do not hesitate to trade or buy from Chris!

Ditto here.

Shipped to me a couple days before I could get my act together and collect things on my end.

Just traded some tins w/Chris. Fast & smooth transaction, trade with confidence.

Just finished a transaction with this fine brother; smooth as silk. Highly recommended. Thanks!

I just fixed up a couple pipes and the transaction was great! Awesome communication and I would happily work with him again!

Chris is a righteous dude! Seriously, people like him are the reason this band of brothers and sisters are so special. Just completed a purchase from him and couldn't be more pleased...nice guy, great communication, fast shipping, and "family" pricing.

Thanks, brother!

Drums and beer,

Was amazingly responsive and helpful in the transaction

Prompt shipping and the tins were in great condition!