Dulcet

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
Among the many cool tins I received for Christmas is a tin of Dulcet. I can find very little regarding this blend on the boards or on TR. This particular tin is one of the unlabeled tins from PCCA with the word Dulcet hand written along the top and a sticker on the bottom that reads

Pipe Tobacco
50 grams net
TPMO0094

Any info greatly appreciated :D

TJ: I wasn't sleeping; I was working.

PD: Dulcet is a phenomenal blend of matured Ginnyweeds. It's no longer made, and it sounds like you have a tin of Dulcet II or possible Dulcet III. Whichever it is, it's very special stuff indeed. Open it when you have time to savor the tin aroma—an aroma you might not believe is possible. Believe it. You should plan on jarring it soon after opening to preserve the "bloom" in the aroma. Use a small jar to keep the head space to a minimum.

In the pipe, it has no equal, although somewhere down the road (at least a decade hence), Embarcadero is likely to succeed it and even surpass it. But for now, Dulcet is in a class by itself.

I've probably written a review of Dulcet somewhere. I'll dig around. If I can't find one, it's probably time to write one. It's definitely time to smoke some. :mrgreen:

Vito :joker: