Dunhill Blends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Ok guys, let's ride this horse one more time! I've been reading a bunch of info on various sites about the currently-made DH blends. I have several questions:

(1) Did Orlik really blend DH tobaccos for Murray's? If so, is there any way I can tell if the "Murray" tins I have were made by them, or Orlik?

(2) Has anyone noticed a difference in the "Murray's" blends and the Orlik (made for BAT?) ones?

(3) For those who have purchased "post-Murray's" tins (or bulk), have you been happy with them? I have not purchased any since Murray's shut down; based on your responses, I may buy them again!

Thanx in advance for your information and/or opinions!! FTRPLT

I have bought 50 or so tins since the change. I figure by the time I get around to smoking them, they will have 4 to 10 years of age on them and hopefully be very good.

hi all i just got my first tins of dunhill i got some mymiture 965 and early morning pipe and night cap im smoking a bowl of 965 right now it is really good what are some other dunhill that are good thanks for the help

Smokers Forum has quite a good thread comparing Dunhill backies, including the latest Atlatis clones. Worth a look.

hi all i just heard some i dont know if its true about dunhill tabcco are they going to stop making it all the dunhill tabccos i hope not i just stared smoking dunhill and i like it alot if any one can tell me know some about thanks