Dunhill Bulldog

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing grain, blast and stain has turned this ordinary shape into a stunner. Great photos too!

Steve

Chris, you dog, you! Nice find!

I´m a Dunnie guy so I love to see them- even if they aren´t mine. I guess this means you won´t be using your Sas anymore.... ;) ;)

Chris, very nice. Lets us know how she smokes. I have a 56' bulldog as well, welcome to the club!

dunhill2a.jpg

Great buy man. I'm not usually into non-smooth pipes, but that's beautiful.

Sigh. I am jealous and need to purchase a Dunhill stat.

MisterE":uj8ux8yk said:
Chris, you dog, you! Nice find!

I´m a Dunnie guy so I love to see them- even if they aren´t mine. I guess this means you won´t be using your Sas anymore.... ;) ;)
MisterE, I sincerely thank you for making this forum so enjoyable!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks gentlemen! I was actually able to fire this one up a few times before I became a victim of "The Never Ending Cold/Flu From Hell". I smoked some Pembroke in it, and I found it to be perfect to take on walks around the neighborhood. The bowl size is just right, and this pipe is very light. It came with a box and sleeve which I doubt are original to the pipe, but I was very happy with this one. Makes me feel classy.

That blast was fun to take pictures of!
Unfortunately, a latent aversion to vulcanite surfaced, in the form of an inner lip irritation, and I rarely smoke the older pipes with rubber stems anymore... :cry:

It might be worth getting a lucite "smoking stem" for it. Since you'll keep the original, you wouldn't have to invest in what an exact replica would cost.

A pipe like that is is too nice to have to ignore!!

MisterE":8i57i00c said:
It might be worth getting a lucite "smoking stem" for it. Since you'll keep the original, you wouldn't have to invest in what an exact replica would cost.

A pipe like that is is too nice to have to ignore!!
That, is a good idea... :idea:

Dunhill sure does know how to sandblast, its a gem of a pipe what else can you say about a dunhill.