Dunhill EMP- I´d forgotten

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterE

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I just opened my last bit of Dunhill EMP. I had a pound I´d gotten a couple of years ago and was hanging on to it just to see if Dunhill would come back on the market. I couldn´t resist. It was my basic "go to" blend for over 20 years!! To tell you the truth, I didn´t WANT to enjoy it!! I had been smoking other medium english blends and reconciling the loss of Dunhill tobaccos- telling myself that it wasn´t THAT good. Well, it´s every bit as good as I remember it, and it´s not available now. I shoulda left well enough alone, haha.

Hi MisterE,

I enjoy Murray's version of EMP also. I'm down to a few tins and I try to enjoy this very sparingly as well. Perhaps I'll have just a small bowl this holiday weekend.

TC

Count me as one who enjoys this blend also. I have several tins just resting; awaiting a decision to enjoy or sell!! FTRPLT

ftrplt":gjme2utx said:
Count me as one who enjoys this blend also. I have several tins just resting; awaiting a decision to enjoy or sell!! FTRPLT
Sell, sell, sell! Or enjoy, either way you're a winner.

I just opened a jar of EMP (must be contagious). I've only got a couple of tins of EMP left on my Dunhill shelf
icon_sad.gif
. It certainly is a fine smoke.
icon_biggrin.png