Dunhill on ebay

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really know anything about those mouthpieces other than the fact that I haven't seen too many of them, aren't they a Euro only issue from some point in time? I do know that the seller has tried to sell these pipes before, recently on EBay, and they did not sell, nor is anyone bidding on them now. I'd think that there would be some activity by the collectors in the know if they were so special.....

They all seem a bit overly charred on the rim, not too sure what the chambers might look like. If I really wanted one of em I'd want an inspection/return window with disclaimer that they were in fine condition before bidding.

Cool. Thanks fellas. That was MY gut too. I must be learning somehting after all!

Thats ok Puff. Betwwen our 3 guts that's enough for me. :lol:

This seller has been selling off a large collection of pipes for a friend for the last month(according to his adds)I have noticed that outside a few large Charatans (that he sold WITHOUT a sky high opening bid) most everything has gone unsold and has been relisted two or three times.I'm not crazy about his rediculously high opening bids,the heavy char on nearly every rim of every pipe he's selling or the highly,highly disscoloured stems which will be a real pain in the arse to get clean.The bottom line is that there are many better deals on e-bay as well as reputable estate dealer's sites other than these overpriced beat to hell pipes.Consider looking on Guy Wallace's "Affordable Pipes" or "Frenchy's Pipes" for some good deals.At the very least they will be fairly priced and ready to smoke when they arive at your front door... :eek:

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Don't worry Davey, you will get your DEAL soon enough. I know you have been just waiting to get your first Ebay "snipe". Just got to pick the right time and... :cheers: "You got, bring IT in."

Lucky