Dunhill Tobacco Jars

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for including me in this group. I find the discussions delightful, funny, and very informative. May I make a request. For the longest time, I have desired, and have been searching for the Dunhill Humidor Jars that were used as store accessories. This week, I was able to purchase the "Early Morning Pipe" on Ebay, but I missed the "My Mixture"...Does anyone have any suggestions on further research? Thanks so very much, and Happy Smokes to you all...
Desperately searching for this Dunhill Nightcap Jar! Can anyone hook me up with a seller? My prayer would be answered!

Thank you for including me in this group. I find the discussions delightful, funny, and very informative. May I make a request. For the longest time, I have desired, and have been searching for the Dunhill Humidor Jars that were used as store accessories. This week, I was able to purchase the "Early Morning Pipe" on Ebay, but I missed the "My Mixture"...Does anyone have any suggestions on further research? Thanks so very much, and Happy Smokes to you all...
I'm still praying for this Dunhill Nightcap Jar! Please help me obtain one!

DOUBT.JPG

You're nothing if not consistent!

As a little friendly help, I hope you are regularly checking ebay and goodwill.com, as well as your local antique malls and thrift stores.

I actually found myself keeping an eye out for the jar last time I cruised the antique mall.

These are small - 4.5" tall or so, and they're not Nightcap - but they are Dunhill

Rare Pair Of Dunhill Mini “My Mixture” Porcelain Tobacco Jar/Humidor Candles | eBay

View attachment 7920

I'm STILL searching for this Nightcap Jar! Please answer my prayer!

I have one, please email an offer to
[email protected]

Ron - this guy obviously joined up just to sell you something given his date of membership. Anyway, it is not protocol for selling on our site and he would not be eligible to sell here via the Trading Post. Be that as it may, transactions between members are always entirely between those members and do not involve Brothers of Briar in any way. In other words you’re on your own.

If it was me, I would certainly want verifiable recent photographs, some history of successful business transactions, a review of their history as a member here, etc.. Aside from being super cautious we hope for the best with this.

Ron - this guy obviously joined up just to sell you something given his date of membership. Anyway, it is not protocol for selling on our site and he would not be eligible to sell here via the Trading Post. Be that as it may, transactions between members are always entirely between those members and do not involve Brothers of Briar in any way. In other words you’re on your own.

If it was me, I would certainly want verifiable recent photographs, some history of successful business transactions, a review of their history as a member here, etc.. Aside from being super cautious we hope for the best with this.
Yes, I have one and Ron wants one, I meant no disrespect. Did not know any other way to get in touch with him. I truly apologize, and will not use this forum help a fellow connoisseur in the future.

And, by rights Ron should not have been asking to find one in this thread. I guess we overlooked that. He should have posted a Wanted in the Trading Post.

Blackhorse is absolutely correct. Scammers look for wanted ads.

On the other hand, we are a friendly bunch and would welcome Monticello as a member. Stick around, post, get to know the others.

Yes, I have one and Ron wants one, I meant no disrespect. Did not know any other way to get in touch with him. I truly apologize, and will not use this forum help a fellow connoisseur in the future.
No big problem. Joining a new site & promising to follow the rules, it’s a good idea to be aware of the rules. Guys do things that need correction or adjustments all the time. That’s why there are moderators to help.

I think you might have access to the Private Message thing here. You might try that to connect to your potential buyer.

No big problem. Joining a new site & promising to follow the rules, it’s a good idea to be aware of the rules. Guys do things that need correction or adjustments all the time. That’s why there are moderators to help.

I think you might have access to the Private Message thing here. You might try that to connect to your potential buyer.
Hello all,
Monticello is not a man, I am a women, who was a master blender for a US Pipe Tobacco Company.
One of the only people who could touch a blend and could tell you the exact tobacco recipe blend.It was my passion to deliver the most amazing, delicious and smoking experience that you could achieve. I have blended # 10 Downing Street, Mountain Leaf and Crown Achievement along with HGL,HG-2000,Super Moist Latakia. I have over 34 years experience in premium pipe smoking.