Dunhill Tobacco Jars

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for including me in this group. I find the discussions delightful, funny, and very informative. May I make a request. For the longest time, I have desired, and have been searching for the Dunhill Humidor Jars that were used as store accessories. This week, I was able to purchase the "Early Morning Pipe" on Ebay, but I missed the "My Mixture"...Does anyone have any suggestions on further research? Thanks so very much, and Happy Smokes to you all...

Thank you for including me in this group. I find the discussions delightful, funny, and very informative. May I make a request. For the longest time, I have desired, and have been searching for the Dunhill Humidor Jars that were used as store accessories. This week, I was able to purchase the "Early Morning Pipe" on Ebay, but I missed the "My Mixture"...Does anyone have any suggestions on further research? Thanks so very much, and Happy Smokes to you all...
I still have my eyes on this beautiful Nightcap jar! Please let me know if it ever goes up for sale! Ever hopeful!

Still praying to purchase this Nightcap Jar! PLEASE keep me in mind!

Hello all. I'm still desperately searching for This Dunhill Nightcap Jar! Please answer my prayers if it's ever up for sale or if you are aware of one that is for sale!!!! Ever hopeful.

Ronald, your dedication and persistence is an inspiration to us all. I hope one day to find the level of passion for something in life that you have for Dunhill Nightcap jars.

I’ve been after the NC and EMP jars for years. I would love to check the box this year in Chicago. I’ll dig deep if I do!