E Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clueless

Reaction score
I am considering trying an E Pipe for those times when it is too cold outside or I just can't get out. I smoke 8-10 bowls a day and the weather and holiday social times are making car and outside time harder to get.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about these?

I'd say they're somewhere in the range of pointless and really really pointless. Unless nicotine is your need. If that's the case then just get a regular vaping device.

Don't waste your money on a pipe looking ecig. It's still just an ecig.
There are some far superior products that do the exact same thing much cheaper.

If you smoke for flavor there are some really nice tobacco extract flavored juices that Come with very low nicotine content. 0mg-3mg.
If you don't smoke for nicotine I would avoid anything with a higher content that 6mg and even that's too much IMO.

I vape all day everyday with no intention of ever quitting.

Thanks for your response. Can you pass along any sites where I can find those good tobacco flavored liquids? A significant part of my smoking pleasure is the flavor, especially the flavor of a good english or flake.

clueless":xdohqmww said:
Thanks for your response.  Can you pass along any sites where I can find those good tobacco flavored liquids?  A significant part of my smoking pleasure is the flavor, especially the flavor of a good english or flake.
If THAT is REALY what you want, stay with a REAL pipe and tobacco !! :twisted: :twisted:

ZeroContent":45w058ru said:
I'd say they're somewhere in the range of pointless and really really pointless.  Unless nicotine is your need.  If that's the case then just get a regular vaping device.
Couldn't have said it better. ;)

clueless":9brlj84h said:
Thanks for your response.  Can you pass along any sites where I can find those good tobacco flavored liquids?  A significant part of my smoking pleasure is the flavor, especially the flavor of a good english or flake.
These are the only ones I've tried.

http://www.mountainoakvapors.com/mobile/Category.aspx?id=1831

A note to the gentlemen, and I use that term very loosely in this instance, if all you have are negative comments please refrain from responding.. It's tiresome and borish.

Perhaps another route would be to try a pinch of straight Perique 'tween the cheek and gums. All the nicotine one could want, without the need for devices of any kind.....

I don't know, I kinda like my devises.

I've had a multitude of them. Ego, provari, the bolt, itaste mvp, the Copper, reo's, and just all kind of fun stuff. Except for the provari they've all been much cheaper than any pipe I own and for awhile I was trading around in them.

I had an ego pen style system. It worked well once I got an upgraded tank for it. The only real pain with those is when you forget to charge them. These days I just pick up a disposable when I need to get one for a no smoking event of some kind. I like vaping when I can't smoke, but then again I'm a habitual smoker. I still smoke a few packs of cigs a week still, can't get over those perique blend American spirits.

With the pretty packages? Designed to hook Americas youth on that dreadful tobacco?  

I was thinking about what Ozzie said about Perique and searching my memory banks.
https://www.goodejuice.com/natural-perique-tobacco-ejuice
Pretty okay stuff, burns your atomizer out fairly quickly though. For that reason I advise a rebuildable.  

My current is a Kanger Subox mini.. Works pretty well for a cheap 'out of the box' unit.

For a wide flavor range and varying levels of nicotine without the concern of smoke or vapors you might consider nasal snuff. You could even make your own from your favorite pipe blend.