Early Christmas for Falconer

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falconer

Reaction score
Well as many of you know Piet and I have become good friends over the last few months. We have a lot in common like both being of Dutch descendents,a passion for art, and pipes etc. I had sent him an early Christmas package last month but as it turns out there was no way he could wait until the day of the Holiday.
So yesterday I got my package from him. I was going to show great restraint and hold off until Christmas but brother Dutch would not have it. He said "Open it!!" So not to make him unhappy, (I don't know if I could've waited anyway) when I got home I ripped it open. Wow-o-Wow!! It was packed full of goodies and a nice letter describing the contents. Number one item being another beuatiful Piet Binsbergen Pipe!
Yes, I've already smoked it!(Kingfisher)and it's simply dreamy!
You can see it in the pics below. He dscribes it as a semi blasted acorn of Algerian briar and a ring of African olive wood. The white ring is warthog ivory tusk. It's a small pipe which is what I prefer. (ask Sas)
Some other great gifts included a nice new swiss pocket knife with some local history, an official Blue Bulls Rugby cap and Key chain, A coin,(rand), stone from his Bonsai pot, keeping Beebiz'tradition of including stones.
In addition I got a very cool intimidating Xhosa dagger, dome of his exhibt brochures and a CD with 32 of his artworks in which I can print and have full copywrites to(right? LOL)

So BoB's as you can see I'm truly flabergasted and overjoyed with these things that I'll always cherish. I salute you brother and thank you for being my friend. Merry early Christmas!!

Wow indeed! Good show, Piet! Hell of a package and hell of a nice pipe.

(Piet, did you include the Rand so Valky could "pay" for the knives and avoid any bad mojo from a gifted blade?)

Doc Manhattan":05otsjjn said:

(Piet, did you include the Rand so Valky could "pay" for the knives and avoid any bad mojo from a gifted blade?)
Doc he's most likely asleep but I can anwser that. Yes and no. the coin is for the knife I sent him. So's not to cut our freindship. I now owe him two coins since he sent me the swiss and the dagger. He proably thinks I'll throw in some tobacco when I do. :lol!:

Very merry indeed! Lucky man, Falconer, good friends can be few and far between!

Falconer":b67vtso4 said:
Doc Manhattan":b67vtso4 said:

Doc he's most likely asleep but I can anwser that. Yes and no. the coin is for the knife I sent him. So's not to cut our freindship. I now owe him two coins since he sent me the swiss and the dagger. He proably thinks I'll throw in some tobacco when I do. :lol!:
You owe me money Valky.... :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":fyz5uaxv said:
Falconer":fyz5uaxv said:
Doc Manhattan":fyz5uaxv said:

You owe me money Valky.... :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Big frik'n deal, that's fitee cents by your standard rate of exchange.! :lol!:
I'll send you a single George Washington bill and then you'll owe me money! :lol!:
Hey I wasn't born yesterday like Bruins and I wasn't born in Tennessee either (is Beebiz out there?)

Cody V":ze4q8w72 said:
Dutch people, are the best people :D
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QJ882QYzr-M" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Just kidding........

Dover's got that ornery look on his face again. Piet can't you control this guy? Sheesh! Dover in New York, everyone know it's in Delaware. I mean come on man! :x

My Blood Brother Piet... you are DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never met anyone in my life as generous as you are! And, that pipe is WONDERFUL!!!! I'd get you to make me one if you would allow me to give you a dollar down and a dollar a month until it's paid for!!! :lol: Seriously, I love that pipe!!!!

Old Geezer, you made out like a bandit!! And, if you don't like the pipe, I'll gladly give it a good home. And, that way you would be off the hook for the new freehand pipe that you promised me!!! ;)

Be very careful handling those knives. I know that old farts like you can be as dangerous with sharp things as small children. I's sure hate to see you cut yourself with one of them!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Damn good thing you weren't born in Tennessee!! We'd probably have had you jailed, hung or run out on a rail a long, long time ago!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Seriously, you are a pretty darn good fellow!! Well... not so pretty. But, you know what I mean. Those are some wonderful gifts that Piet sent you! I hope you have many years of good smoking from your new pipe! I hope you have fun playing with your new toys! And, I hope you wear that cap to cover up the glare that is coming off that bald head of yours!!!!!!!!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert

Congrats to the Bird!! That is an amazing, awesome, super cool pipe you have there Valky! Well done Piet!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Just not too sure about the Blue Bulls cap though (They are our Arch Rugby Rivals) :evil:

bluedigital":cl60mlz2 said:
Congrats to the Bird!! That is an amazing, awesome, super cool pipe you have there Valky! Well done Piet!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Just not too sure about the Blue Bulls cap though (They are our Arch Rugby Rivals) :evil:
Dang, Blood BD.... after seeing the pictures of each team's cheerleaders, it seems to me that it would be in everyone's best interest to come to some kind of a compromise... an understanding, as it were!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

beebiz":rmvr40jj said:
bluedigital":rmvr40jj said:
Dang, Blood BD.... after seeing the pictures of each team's cheerleaders, it seems to me that it would be in everyone's best interest to come to some kind of a compromise... an understanding, as it were!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Robert
Oh yes when it comes to the cheerleaders there is great camaraderie,
smileyCheerLeader.gif
Even though our girls are Super Hot and their's are sorta ok :lol!:
'Cept this one, Check the cap Valky
41189.jpg

bluedigital":5e136atu said:
beebiz":5e136atu said:
bluedigital":5e136atu said:

Robert
Oh yes when it comes to the cheerleaders there is great camaraderie,
smileyCheerLeader.gif
Even though our girls are Super Hot and their's are sorta ok :lol!:
'Cept this one, Check the cap Valky
41189.jpg
OH... MY... God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert

gorgeous pipe Valky! wonderful gift piet! and the dagger is really cool. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

are you guys seein' bush in that pic there? yikes!

bruins":dn19sg15 said:
gorgeous pipe Valky! wonderful gift piet! and the dagger is really cool. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

are you guys seein' bush in that pic there? yikes!
No I didn't! and I refuse to confirm what you're seeing. Where's the eidtiing moderators when you really need them? :lol!:

BD you're a sick man! Only Bru would give that pic a second glance. :x (well maybe BeeBiz too)