Easter Blend?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fight'n Hampsters

Reaction score
One can by different 'themed' tobacco for different times of year. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. There are even Summer special edition blends. Does anyone have any blends they like to smoke for Easter? Or has anyone heard of any blends made for/ marketed toward Easter?

:albino:

There are several Resurrection blends around; try Lane's Edgeworth clone, for example. I can't think of any that would fit the dyed eggs and bunny meme, however. ;)

Richard Burley":amrw4arq said:
There are several Resurrection blends around; try Lane's Edgeworth clone, for example. I can't think of any that would fit the dyed eggs and bunny meme, however. ;)
:D :D

Yup. The whole series is great! My favorite is the Scottish Autumn though..

Capstan Blue or Yellow Flake. Humans love spring and so do Hobbits. So why not Tolkien’s fav for an Easter blend? :flower:

I've seen Kohlhase & Kopp only that does manufacture a Special Edition for Easter: the "Kohlhase & Kopp Easter Edition 2018". No doubt, it has to be an aromatic:

And I've only seen it on German sites.

Falcon Puffer":7hq1wx5m said:
I've seen Kohlhase & Kopp only that does manufacture a Special Edition for Easter: the "Kohlhase & Kopp Easter Edition 2018".  No doubt, it has to be an aromatic:

And I've only seen it on German sites.
Cool looking tin! I started to think that some Exotic Orange I snagged in the fall might be a good fit...

Fight'n Hampsters":huzr8ctp said:
Cool looking tin!  I started to think that some Exotic Orange I snagged in the fall might be a good fit...
Totally!

Of course! sansepolcro! It means holy sepulcher in Italian. Went ahead and ordered a few t squirrel away.:D :D

Very fitting indeed. I never would have known that was what it meant either. You'll be set for next year though.

Jim

huffelpuff":4pfuh8xb said:
Very fitting indeed. I never would have known that was what it meant either. You'll be set for next year though.

Jim
Yup.  Will give it some nice age.  I don't recall at this point how I ran across the meaning of the name (I don't speak Italian), but it definitely fits. :D

had to pop one open to see how it was. it had about 7 months of age on it. A good blend! the flavor came out slowly. at first it did not taste that special but after sipping slowly it really began to shine. has a unique flavor I cant describe. glad I took a chance.

Rob's Special Holiday Blend:

Tequila and shot of Nyquil added to a mixture of Paladin, Captain Black Cherry, and Mixture #79 - along with a little ground-up Swisher Sweet for that Fine Cigar Leaf 'something special'.

(Samples Available Upon Request)
:shock:

I don't know Rob, depends on the flavor of the Nyquil. Nyquil cherry on top of Capt. Black Cherry might be too much of a good thing.

DrumsAndBeer":dnyycv9m said:
I don't know Rob, depends on the flavor of the Nyquil. Nyquil cherry on top of Capt. Black Cherry might be too much of a good thing.
I prefer the Original. It provides a much better contast to the Cherry Blend. 
Only the best, Sir.  :p