EBay deals!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
Man there have been some steals on the Bay lately!! None of which I picked up :cry: :lol: I think a lot of folks must be selling off pipes they don't really use or love to get some Christmas money and a lot of would be buyers are not bidding because they are broke from Christmas shopping :santa: Just this week a gorgeous Castello Collection with the white stem for $175, an almost new Dunhill OD bent billiard for $175, a couple of Bangs, both smooths in mint condition for roughly $400 :shock:

I gotta hide some $$ away for next december :!:

It's true...Pipes on e-bay are selling for a minimum of 20%-30% less than they have been all year long.Maybe it's just the time of year or maybe we're headin' back to the "buyers markets" of a few years ago. Around 2004 the pipe market became unglued. It was during this time that I built up my own collection considertably.It sure would be nice to see those "bargin basement" prices once again! :bounce:

On the other hand, it's damn close to X-Mas time and the usual pipe buyers coffers may be exhaused now til' tax return time...

Best,
Dock

maybe we're headin' back to the "buyers markets" of a few years ago. It was during this time that I built up my own collection considertably

You too, huh ? Neat !

:face:

I just picked this one up a few minutes ago... I love the cumby stem and fumed top...

Best,
Dock
:pipe: