Edward G. Robinson's blend

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncobcon

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
The other day I finished up a tin of EGR from last May. Today I opened up another tin and to my surprise the cut of the tobacco was different than before. It was more of a ribbon cut and a lot looser than the last tin. What the freek? It tasted and smoked the same, but was obviously a different cut. Anyone else come across this?

Still working on my pound can (or however many ounces passes for a pound of tobacco these days. And is it still a "can" if it's plastic? But I digress...) but will be ordering another soon. Kinda sorry to hear because I really like the cut, especially when fishing or hunting and filling from the pouch on the go. Will see what my next can brings...

I've smoked many tubs and a fair number of tins the last few years, and haven't noticed any differences in the cut. A couple of times, I have noticed the flavor being a little more deeper from one tub or tin to another. That's about it for productions in the last six years from my experience.