Eff you Rob...and Kyle....and....well the old crew

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiser83

Reaction score
Just some brotherly love and a nice greeting for all the guys on here who used to beat around here with us. Smoke on.

WOW! A kaiser sighting!!!!

Good to see you're still alive and kicking brother. Been rather concerned about you and Sean these days. Richard Hessler too.

You know what I mean...........

;) 

:bom: 

Cheers,

RR

Up Yours and Rotate, Kaiser!
fingers.gif

:lol!: 

Cheers brother! Hope you are well! It's been a while since I've talked to you. How are those pipe treating you?

Boulder&Briar":u83naedz said:
Cheers brother! Hope you are well! It's been a while since I've talked to you. How are those pipe treating you?
The pipes are treating me great brother.

Brewdude, yeah we're still around just don't post so much as check in without talking much here. Lots of new folks.

Rob, you suck.

I did, day before yesterday to be exact. Nice and short. :p So HA!!!! My neck is a little too red to be a hippy jerk. Lol.

Brewdude":li1jj5vs said:
And then there was a Rob_In_MO sighting also..........

:bounce: 

Cheers,

RR
It's oddly comforting to know that brothers from the crew that were heavily involved when I first joined are still lurking about.  :D 

DrumsAndBeer":9v8n28ct said:
Brewdude":9v8n28ct said:
And then there was a Rob_In_MO sighting also..........

:bounce: 

Cheers,

RR
It's oddly comforting to know that brothers from the crew that were heavily involved when I first joined are still lurking about.  :D 
And all we'll need is to have Kyle do a drive by!

:bom: 

Cheers,

RR

Ah, just like old times! Good to see you Kaiser, and Rob! Nice to know you guys still pop in from time to time. Talked to Kyle fairly recently he was doing well, just stupid busy.

Jim

Now if Kyle and Yuk drop in, the three musketeers will be back !! Good to hear from you guys as it's getting somewhat boring around here since everyone's left !! :twisted: :twisted: 

My kiddos are good. I'm on the prowl for the next ex-Mrs. Kaiser. The last one is gone already, this deploying life didn't suit her like she thought apparently. Such is life. Pretty sure Sean is stateside and in a new line of work but not totally certain. How are all y'all?