Eight More Days of School Day Child Care

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
Next week Mon-Fri and the following week, Mon-Wed.
This began March, 2020.
images

Yes, but then you'll be their full-time caregiver when your daughter is at work. Out of the frying pan....Cheers, RR
My daughter teaches elementary school. June 16th is her last day until late August. The two older kids are going to day camp during summer and the 2-year-old will be at daycare.
During the school year, the two older kids school day is 7:00 to 2:00, then an after school program until 4:00. The two year old will be at daycare. My daughter will take the two year old to daycare and I'll make sure the two older kids get on the school bus. My school days will be pretty free. Weekends, I may help out.

The best laid plans too often, in my life, go awry. Tonight my daughter told me that she's going to a retreat center in California for a week, this Sunday through Saturday. I'll have the almost 5-year-old and the 6.5-year-old from 11:30 am through supper, all next week. It's only two more days than I'd expected, Th and Fri, but I had plans for both days and I'll have to amend those plans.
This has been a very difficult year for my daughter. I think a week of quiet, diet, and exercise will benefit her. (At least I hope so.) But I'm really tired.

Last edited: