Eltang in today

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tennessee Dave

Reaction score
I've wanted an Eltang for some time. Finally pulled the trigger. This particular pipe is not one that I would usually chose because it is a Rhodesian and it is smaller(5 1/8") than most of my pipes. That being said I fell in love with the thing the minute I saw the photos on the website. Fit, finish and appearance all are superb to my eyes. Of course the proof will be how she smokes after a good long and slow break in.

IMG_8255.jpg

IMG_8257.jpg

IMG_8258.jpg

IMG_8259.jpg

IMG_8261.jpg

I've wanted an Eltang for some time. Finally pulled the trigger. This particular pipe is not one that I would usually chose because it is a Rhodesian and it is smaller(5 1/8") than most of my pipes. That being said I fell in love with the thing the minute I saw the photos on the website. Fit, finish and appearance all are superb to my eyes. Of course the proof will be how she smokes after a good long and slow break in.

View attachment 485

View attachment 486

View attachment 487

View attachment 488

View attachment 489
Beautiful pipe. Hope it smokes as good as it looks.

That's a beauty, sir! My Eltangs are fine smokers. Its no coincidence that he is reputed to be one of the best in the world.

I wish you many pleasant smokers with her.

Beagle