Engagement

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jevverrett

Reaction score
So, I finally did it. We've been together almost 7 years and have 2 kids already. I would have done it much sooner, but couldn't afford a decent ring. I know it doesn't make a huge difference, but it kind of did to me.

Anyway, it left me open to get on with some other things I had been meaning to do. (See Christmas castello PAD lol) She pretty much couldn't say anything at that point haha. Should be getting married early in the year, nothing fancy though. I'm trying to get a mortgage right now, and get that out of the way first.

Again, my congratulation  :cheers::cheers::cheers:
MANY HAPPY YEARS TOGETHER!! I see a son in your near future...lol. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Congratulations, and well done! As the vernacular goes, you made an honest woman out of her!

(smirk) :cheers:

Congrats!!!! I wish you and your lady many continued years of happines and joy.

Congratulations and best wishes to you both. :)

AJ

Splendid news J!

Wishing you much happiness in your future lives together.

Treat 'love' more as a verb and not a noun and you'll not go too far wrong.

I think we may have a decent start in this already. We never intended to be together really. It was mostly just for fun. Then she got pregnant the first time and I opted to hang around as opposed to doing the dead beat dad thing. That earned me some respect from her over time. We didn't start living together full time till the boy was nearly two yrs old. Over that first few years, we grew to love each other in a more solid sense than fickle romance. Respect, trust and being able to depend on each other. Now, he's about to be six and we have another son that's two. In the last four years, we've developed a better relationship insofar as life together. We can't picture our lives apart, so it makes sense to do it.

Jevverrett":fvolydk3 said:
I think we may have a decent start in this already. We never intended to be together really. It was mostly just for fun. Then she got pregnant the first time and I opted to hang around as opposed to doing the dead beat dad thing. That earned me some respect from her over time. We didn't start living together full time till the boy was nearly two yrs old. Over that first few years, we grew to love each other in a more solid sense than fickle romance. Respect, trust and being able to depend on each other. Now, he's about to be six and we have another son that's two. In the last four years, we've developed a better relationship insofar as life together. We can't picture our lives apart, so it makes sense to do it.
Excellent!

Jevverrett":2t214d8g said:
Yup, you guys are doing the right thing, it seems. Congrats on your engagement! :D

Ozark Wizard":dt2tisub said:
Jevverrett":dt2tisub said:
Excellent!

Looks like you've thought his out thoroughly Jev. And kudos to you for sticking though the thick and thin. I wish you and your family the very best going forward.

Relationships don't work for me, but I admire anyone that can.

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

Thank you again fellas. I'll have to post some pics and such when we do get married