Epoxy container question

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LL

Reaction score
Anyone ever seen one of these?

I'm messing with a new flavor of epoxy, and the twin-barreled hypo thingie has that bizzarro closure. Under 10X magnification, it all appears to be molded from one piece, and not contain channels. It LOOKS like the slot is to insert something to twist with, but for $20 I don't feel like breaking it to find out. No help w/the enclosed instructions, arrows molded into the plastic, or 20 min searching the Net.

What an absurd design. :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

Well usually there is some caps molded into the design. Is that what you are seeing? They twist off and then you simply stick them on the nozzels of the opened unit.

Should just be 2 molded cylinders with the spout ends designed right next to each other so when you push down a single plunger equal amounts of both material come out. They'll have to be hand mixed at that point, and the single cap covers both spouts. They last for a little while but my experience is to buy the smallest ones as the spout ends eventually become blocked and are difficult to clear. I used to use these a lot in making epoxy striper flies.