Erinmore Mixture

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pseudo Nim

Reaction score
This has been around since time immemorial, easily available in England and falls into the love it or hate it group, this has a strong flavour of aniseed on lighting up with a second rate virginia as a medium. So I hope I do not offend too many with MHO when I say thus :-

If only two people know the recipe for Erinmore, then they should take a couple of pistols, find a nice quiet courtyard and do the decent thing.

I like the way you think ;) Again, a spot-on review.

Erinmore does have one strong suit however that makes it a smart purchase. If you sprinkle it around the rose bushes it repels slugs and aphids better than any toxic chemical on the market :D ;)

There was a time in which Erinmore Flake was all I would smoke. It's been a few years... Maybe I should have a go again, for old time sakes. Never tried the Mixture.

When I started the pipe some years ago,Erinmore was what I mainly smoked.I thought Peterson pipes and Irish tobacco were the best things a man could smoke.
The smell of Erinmore mixture awakens fond memories of Canadian fishing trips,shore lunches and Red Cap Ale.Sad to report that what is tinned as Erinmore
Mixture nowadays doesn't resemble the Murray's product very much.It is sad to see
an old friend F****d over like that,a great sin. :x

Winslow :sunny: