Escudo Not Imported Now

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alfredo_buscatti":alrz2828 said:
Anybody know if an importer is going to resume bringing this in?
My understanding is that just like the Dunhill line, no US distributor has picked it up from Lane yet. Unlike the Dunhills, however (which seem for the most part to be about gone), most of the online retailers have quite a bit of stock left - JR for example still has hundreds and hundreds of tins as does Cup O' Joes, etc., etc. So, there should be no dearth in the immediate future.

Well, I was twiddling my fingers thinking it would come this for the past couple of weeks.

Kapnis, I hope you are right. I just sent in an order for Escudo and crossing fingers I don't get a message tomorrow that it is out of stock...

Slow Puffs":ehpla1w3 said:
Well, I was twiddling my fingers thinking it would come this for the past couple of weeks.

Kapnis, I hope you are right. I just sent in an order for Escudo and crossing fingers I don't get a message tomorrow that it is out of stock...
It depends on where you are ordering from, but I seriously doubt you will find any of the major etailers out of stock for some time yet. However, like the Lane dist. Dunhill tins (and Lane made bulks), once they are gone, they are gone and then one goes to eBay (unless, of course, a distributor steps in - who knows?). Enjoy!

Mike,

I bought some at JR's in Burlington about two weeks ago.

a friend of mine bought one of the "new" tins. they're imported now by Stokkebye.

Kapnismologist":ilpbo55n said:
Slow Puffs":ilpbo55n said:

It depends on where you are ordering from, but I seriously doubt you will find any of the major etailers out of stock for some time yet. However, like the Lane dist. Dunhill tins (and Lane made bulks), once they are gone, they are gone and then one goes to eBay (unless, of course, a distributor steps in - who knows?). Enjoy!
My order is on its way to me... so as you mentioned Kapnis, there must be lots of Escudo out there. Still, I'm glad I acted on it now so there will be no regrets in a year's time.

:D

You guys can go ahead and order as much as you like; I'm set for a few months.

100_0436.jpg