Escudo sale coming up at 4Noggins.com

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fsu92john

Reaction score
Escudo lovers, take note: I got an e-mail from 4Noggins.com today advertising a one-day-only sale on Escudo. $6.95 per tin on Tuesday, June 17--pretty good deal. There's a limit of 10 per customer.

Mitch":wdrtjq2z said:
Nice I wonder why he's doing that
I don't know, but there is such a thing as competition. Smoking Pipes is running a 15% off sale on Orlik Golden Sliced; perhaps someone got ticked off. I for one intend to take advantage of this to the full extent; I wonder how many tins they have?

I will be taking full advantage of that special as well. I have no clue why he is doing that sale, but I am happy he is ! Im out of escudo at the moment.

d4klutz":mgi2eow3 said:
I will be taking full advantage of that special as well.   I have no clue why he is doing that sale, but I am happy he is !   Im out of escudo at the moment.
Yeah, I'll be buying a few as while I am sure. Honestly though, I hardly need more tobacco...

DrumsAndBeer":nc58b2sv said:
d4klutz":nc58b2sv said:
I will be taking full advantage of that special as well.   I have no clue why he is doing that sale, but I am happy he is !   Im out of escudo at the moment.
Yeah, I'll be buying a few as while I am sure. Honestly though, I hardly need more tobacco...
I may not need it, but as Walt always says, "never cheaper than today"

Also, my payload stores for the bombing runs are getting a tad low.

BTW, Rich ran a similar sale last month on Balkan Sasieni.. 4.95/tin. I bought the max of 10 tins.

Never tried it before, going to have to make an order on the 17th and see what what all fuss is about.

fsu92john":e838x3no said:
Escudo lovers, take note: I got an e-mail from 4Noggins.com today advertising a one-day-only sale on Escudo. $6.95 per tin on Tuesday, June 17--pretty good deal. There's a limit of 10 per customer.
I wonder how many pseudonyms Ron (Cartaphilus) has used so far to get around that limit?  :) 

$6.95 a tin  :( . In the UK we pay about $10 a tin in tax and duties before we even pay for the tobacco  :twisted: 

And we can't get Escudo in the UK  :twisted: 

Enjoy your cheap baccy Boys

Adam

fsu92john":8yyk8bg2 said:
Escudo. $6.95 per tin
I nearly fell off my seat when I got the very same email from Rich, why oh why don't we ever get Business folk as good as Rich here in the UK, $6.95 a tin is an absolute STEAL "walks off slowly with tears streaming down his cheeks"

Anyone able to get in on this. I checked out Escudo on the 4 Noggin's site yesturday and it was labled as "out of stock".

Just tried to order a tin today and seeing the same. It's out of stock. Was anyone able to get in on this deal or did Cart find a way to hog it all. :lol!: :lol!: 

I would guess it's showing out of stock so all you guys can't put it in your basket and wait until midnight to actually pull the trigger.

Hawker":y9utyza1 said:
Anyone able to get in on this. I checked out Escudo on the 4 Noggin's site yesturday and it was labled as "out of stock".

Just tried to order a tin today and seeing the same. It's out of stock.  Was anyone able to get in on this deal or did Cart find a way to hog it all. :lol!: :lol!: 
The sale starts on Tue 6/17. So be ready.

Cheers,

RR

My order has been placed  :cheers:  With what I have in stock plus what's on it's way, I will have enough Escudo to last me for at least 12 months  :bounce:

Brewdude":vz0dw05d said:
Hawker":vz0dw05d said:

Just tried to order a tin today and seeing the same. It's out of stock.  Was anyone able to get in on this deal or did Cart find a way to hog it all. :lol!: :lol!: 
The sale starts on Tue 6/17. So be ready.

Cheers,

RR
Locked & loaded, thought I could put in the cart till tomorrow but I guess I'll have to wait till morning.

Update. Order just went through.

I just placed my order for 7 tins. I'll open one and store the rest for awhile. I even bought a new Peterson pipe for it - yum yum