ESTATE PIPE EVENT / SALE AT PARK LANE TOBACCONIST / Nov. 16!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoverPipes

Reaction score
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 16th. 2013

Come one, come all!
Paul Bonacquisti, is inviting all "Pipesters" from near and far for a day of Estate Pipe Sales / Tobacco Deals & Sampling! Paul will have 300+ Estate Pipes for sale along with his own line of pipes & cigars!

Paul will have all of his wonderful tobacco blends available, including my personal favorites RED PARAMOUR & The Connoisseurs Flake! Park Lane Tobacconist also has an extensive selection of tobacco, cigars, & smoking accessories for all of your needs.

Park Lane Tobacconist is located in Clifton Park, NY (Clifton Park is located approximately 20 miles North of Albany, NY & About a three hour drive from New York City)

Park Lane Tobacconist
15 Park Ave Unit # 14,
Clifton Park, NY 12065
(518) 371-6274​
Tell Paul that "DoverPipes" from "Brothers of Briar" sent ya!!!!!:king:
Hope to see you there! Feel free to stop over and say, Hi! Come and share a bowl and some camaraderie! I'll be there all day along with the rest of the hooligans from the "Hudson Valley Pipe Club"---Regards, Sean aka "DoverPipes"

Sounds like an event I'd love to attend. Sadly I'll be home missing some great deals. I hope everyone has a fun time. :) 

AJ

Very tempted to make the trek again. I've been a couple of times and there were a lot of great estates, and the daily shop stock is nothing to shake a stick at either.

Bit of a hike from where I am though.