Even CP Can't Keep Me Away

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipemaker

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Thanks to Vito for directing me to this forum.

I recognize many familiar faces here, and to those I don't know, I'm glad to meet you.

It looks like Jason did a fantastic job setting this up, and I am looking forward to this forum being around for a long time to come.

ps

:D :) :( :eek: :shock: 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: ;) :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :face: :star: :suspect: :heart: :no: :mad:: :cyclops: :clown: :pirat: :tongue: :silent: :pale: :alien: :cat: :monkey: :pig: :rabbit: :bounce: :confused: :affraid: :bball: :cheers: :bom: :drunken: :sleep: :sunny: :albino: :cherry: :santa: :rendeer: :farao: :king: :queen: :joker: :geek: :scratch: :study: :elephant: :flower: :lol!: :darklord: :afro:

Mike Brissett

Now Mike, why would I want to keep you away? I need all the straight men I can get. Good job by Showme to show your afro.

CP.

If this were the old Paul Winchell and Jerry Mahoney show, I would be Paul Winchell and you would be........ :D

Mike

Welcome aboard Mike! Alfredo told me about this place.

I've learned over the years not to pay any mind to CP.........LOL!

I guess now I will have to make an introduction post.

Mark