Ever had an order go missing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
I currently have a Mr Snuff order that I placed on Oct. 8 that is still out there somewhere. It hasn’t arrived yet.  According to the stated policy on the Mr. Snuff site...and what Mark is saying back to my questions...it looks like I’m sh*t out of luck.

Anyone else out there ever had a shipment go missing?  What happened?

https://youtu.be/Smc5FHbZtG4

Not yet. Most likely not ever. Just getting the run around.

I emailed again yesterday saying no sign of order and today Mark emails back and asked if I had received my order yet. :roll:

Brain dead...or trying to scrape me off his shoe. You decide.

Try e-mailing Amanda [email protected]. She seems to have helped many runarounds. But to be honest, I've given up on Mr Snuff at this point after my final nightmare about a year ago. It's a shame Dave has gone from great American vendor 15 years ago to where he's at now. I've a big enough stash that I should be ok between it and the occasional Toque order.

I feel your pain. I've been there my friend.

That's awful. As Z said though try emailing Amanda when I frequented snuffhouse more I saw her name come up a few times as the most helpful at resolving customer service issues. Good luck.

Jim

Totally shocked. Just got the following message from Mark at Mr. Snuff.

I guess there reallybIS a Santa Claus.

——————-

“Thanks for the reply.

I have instructed my warehouse to reship your order#60780.

Hopefully you will receive the package this time.

Regards,
Mark”

As I was just commenting to a friend...

I just don’t understand why they jacked me around for a month and a half instead of just saying that if it still hadn’t arrived by such and such date they would replace it.

Definitely a whole different perspective on the world.

I'm sure Mark is a nice guy and all but some people have no business dealing with customer service issues! I've never heard great things about folks dealings with him. I have on the other hand heard multiple people sing Amanda's praises. Some people just don't get it.

Jim

Amanda assured me when she started that Mark was no longer employed there. She knew of my disdain toward him. I guess lying is how to do business. :evil:

Well I am pretty sure I am in the same boat. Order place early October, nothing delivered.

We'll this is most distressing. I have a cart loaded with them and now I'm afraid to pull the trigger on the order....

Well...finally Mark emailed that they would replace the order. And that they had shipped it out. We’ll see.

Update...

Got another email from Mark. Guess what?  Their package was returned to them. Undelivered.

Mark’s claim is that I refused the package so it was not their fault. Asked if I wanted to pay for redelivery.

I replied that I have never refused a package from them...that I have a large, locking, package sized mailbox and they just put the stuff in there. There is never even an opportunity to refuse anything. I asked to have Amanda get in touch with me and to just get a refund.

I also asked whether the package returned to them was the original shipment or the shipment they sent when I never got the first one. So...number 1 or number 2? It makes a big difference, obviously.

He responded that he was only letting me know what the “shipping company” told them. No mention of which shipment, my Amanda request or my refund request.

I again responded that the information could not be correct. Told him this was the worst customer service experience I have ever had. Again asked to be connected with Amanda and asked for a refund.

That’s a “to date” rundown.  What a fricking nightmare.  When I give a response it’s totally ignored. Then everything is MY fault. Amazing.

At least you got a reply from them. All of my missing order inquiries have gone unanswered.

At this point they can "shove it," I refuse to spend one more red cent with them.

Well after several days I heard back from this infamous Mark character, who stated that they have not received anything in return and there was nothing they could do for me. Perhaps in an attempt to be helpful, that’s debatable, he mentioned that I should check with my neighbors and look around the front of my building for it... :fpalm: