Excruciatingly painful

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
So while tearing into the valves of this Mower and getting the Pistons exposed I was pulling a bolt my hand slipped and I cut my hand to the Bone sliced my whole hand open like a turkey sandwich this is fun i passed out

Arky, this sounds serious enough for a visit to the ER. Tendons and nerves could be involved. Tell me you didn't
self-administer treatment....

:no:

Cheers,

RR

Ouch that sounds awful! If its to the bone I'd see a doc. If it helps at all i got a paper cut yesterday it kind of stung for a second lol

Honestly it's just a flesh wound I can feel all my fingers I did pass out while getting it wrapped up the first time but I am okay part of working on lawn mowers and equipment is stupid mistakes

After 3 days I unwrapped my hand all but a portion is refusing to seal it's draining quite nicely and I want to thank everybody for their thoughts and nice words i it has Ben healing faster than expected the day it happened it was just a skin flap and now it's starting to heal and scab kind of amazing how fast it's going