"Exotic Car" pipes, opinions?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingcobradude

Reaction score
what I mean bu exotic car pipes is the porsche pipe
235970_68_preview.jpg

the bugatti pipe

image35.png

and even though this one does not have an exotic car brand, I will include the Purisme just because it screams lamborgini Aventi
purisme-pipe3.jpg

does anyone here own any of these? any thoughts on how they smoke? anyone know where to buy them?

They're not my cup of tea, but I don't think they're hideous, and I certainly wouldn't make fun of someone for smoking one. They just don't suit my tastes.

I wonder if the cooling vents cut into the bowl of the Porsche pipe have any effect on keeping the bowl temp down. They look like collectors pipes to me, not smokers pipes, although they do have a cool look to them.

I would like to have one of the Porsche pipes, but not at the current prices :(

The Porsche pipes are made by Big Ben. The rest I don't know about.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YHr36rbWnKA" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I so want to make a Geo Metro pipe now. Something with duo-tone fenders, mismatched wheels and duct tape holding in a plexiglass window. My kind of civilized ride.