Experimental #7

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
I had a quick muck around with this small block, I was kind of aiming for a Dinosaur egg but it just didn't turn out quite as well as I was hoping, I messed up on the drilling on this one as well so it will end up being a slight gurgler which is a bummer. Ah well, it was fun making it all the same and learnt a valuable lesson about the limitation to draught hole angles, this pipe wont win any beauty contests but I still find her contours rather sexy, here ya go, have a butchers...

IMG_2146.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to have a peek, be well and safe journeys.

Have to agree with ya about this one Kirk. To save you embarassment concerning it, just send it over here to me in Texas and I promise not to EVER let ANYONE see it!! I'll dispose of it in a proper manner as well! May take about another decade or so to do that ya know  :twisted:  PM me and I'll send ya my address  :twisted: :twisted: 

Wow, what wonderful and kind replies, thank you guys so very much.

Monbla, alas my friend I have given this pipe to a chap here in the UK, it's already on its way to him in fact it should arrive at his gaff this very day, I shall keep you in mind for future endeavours all the same my friend.  :sunny: 

For a 'quick muck around,' thats one gooooooooooooorgeous pipe, Kirk.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful - it works for me in ALL respects.

Yet again i find myself tipping my cap to you, bud. Bravo.

Really like that egg shape with the plateau rim, def should do that shape again it turned out great.