Ezra Brooks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
Lately I have been drinking Ezra Brooks which I tried on a whim because the commie state controlled alcohol board here happens to be running a special on it right now. Well, I am glad that they were running the special that prompted me to give it a try. It is a very good whiskey for the money IMHO. It is even sealed with a cork which is pretty rare today, especially in the cheaper offerings. Ezra Brooks has the classic woodsy notes with a very slight fruitiness and a perfect balance of sweetness. At 90 proof it packs a pretty good punch in the alcohol vol. category.

Give it a try. I think you will be pleased!

Man if you can get yourself a bottle of 12 yo Reserve. It is in a funky looking blue labeled bottle. Fabulous stuff. Special occasion pour. Hehe, like right at bedtime every night! :lol:

Tennessee Dave":0dx8cplj said:
Man if you can get yourself a bottle of 12 yo Reserve. It is in a funky looking blue labeled bottle. Fabulous stuff. Special occasion pour. Hehe, like right at bedtime every night! :lol:
Same maker?