Falcon Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
I am seriously thinking about ordering one. Does anyone have a Falcon or tried one?

What are the pro's and con's?

:D Paul

I've got one you can have,it's barely used.My frind in Wales gifted it to me because
I sent him some American chewing tobacco.Send me e-mail with addy.

Winslow

Lots of good info/opinion in this thread:

http://www.smokersforums.org/showthread.php?t=39540&highlight=falcon

When I was growing up, my retired neighbor across the back yard smoked a Falcon puttering about outside. Years ago I picked one up somewhere sort of accidentally and kept it in a drawer. A few months ago, in a fit of nothing better to do, I cleaned the years of yuck off and out of it. I wouldn't say it's better than my best briars and you do have to clean the "juice" out of the base, but it's not bad, has a certain utilitarian cool, and it reminds me of my neighbor.

Jack

I have a falcon as well as a grabow viking and a twinflow

One thing I have found is you dont really have to let them rest as long as a full briar
I would suppose its because most moisture falls into the base to be wiped out

They do have a drier smoke without a lot of gurgling

I smoked lots of Falcons when I was a poor student and couldn't aford much. They are decent pipes that never disappointed. The mouthpiece is plastic and can be chewed up if you are a clencher. Need to be carefully cleaned after each smoke, but they are very easy to clean. To me, their main disadvantage is their small bowl size.