Fans of cobs wanting a momento from Sante's stash

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lestrout

Reaction score
I was talking with DanL and he's moving from EBaying Sante's marvelous briars to the banana box of Sante's cobs. Some of them might be random, but Sante was a collector of the first water. So a number of the cobs are unusual specimens. Those of us who treasure Sante's memory, as well as his fanciful selfies, but whoever wants a momento without putting out serious coin for his briars, might check out the listings of these cobs. The current one strikes me as a trophy cob set maybe more for collectors Original Aristocob USA maker from the Sante Giuliani fishnbanjo collection | eBay

This looks cool, though I'm not much into the cob thang.

hp
les

Yo BH - sorry the link doesn't work for you. It's fine on my Chromebook. The link is to the EBay listing for that Aristocob.

hp
les

I have Sante's Andreas Bauer meer; dang nice & great smoking meer!! Sante had/has some neat-looking cobs; but, quite frankly, none of these three are my cup of tea!!!! FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_0836[1].JPG
    IMG_0836[1].JPG
    1,020.6 KB · Views: 155
Dan has five or so of Sante's pipes on the site. He just added a French metal-bodied one for those of you who enjoy those! FTRPLT