Fantasy Football Managers?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc Manhattan

Reaction score
Any Fantasy managers out there? I can't be the only one.

What sort of league do you play in? How was your draft? How's your season so far?

I'm in 3 leagues. 2 are just for fun, the third is very serious business! ;)

I went undefeated last weekend and O for this weekend. So this week I hate it. Funny though, the 2 "for fun" leagues I had to auto draft because of other commitments and they are good solid teams. Better than I would have drafted.

The third league we do IDP. It's a liitle too much at times. Just can't really find the time to dedicate to it as much.

This is my first year in a bidding-style draft league, plus they started doing keepers this season, so I inherited some past guy's roster... a mixed blessing.

It is not a good team--mostly hot-or-cold players instead of solid yard grinders--but last week everyone was hot. And there are some lazy managers to go against, so maybe I have a chance. Statistically, I should crash and burn around week seven, so I'm hoping for streaky luck and no injuries until then.

The worst part of the league is that half of them work within two cubes of me, so I'll hear when I screw up.