Fascinating read...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize the stacking of chairs was so technical, I guess one would have to have a doctorate?

Before ordering this, note the reviews:

Firstly, and far more seriously, while Dr. Parker's analysis included over 2600 Indian municipalities, his thoughtless exclusion of Indian bowling allies cuts short any possible insight into the scarcity of stacking chairs and the effects on Hindu-Muslim bowling alley violence.
The ommission of stacking chairs in bowling alleys is serious.

EJ it is a doctoral thesis :shock:

I'll Have to look that up at Va Tech to see if they carry that doctoral program, could be a new career. :cheers:

Don't, lads, underestimate the redman! Your stacking chairs of today are the empire of tomorrow!

...I would love to hear Ross Perot's comment here..."a giant sucking sound"...remember that line? Man, that guy KNEW what he was talking about, huh?

I have no idea what this has to do with stacking chairs - I think Ross used to sit on two or three chairs stacked together...or, it could be the Beck's talking...

...on to airy vices...

Note well that those who viewed this product also viewed Ghirardelli Chocolate and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog. I am absolutely convinced that there is more here - much, much more - than meets the eye. I think all this is code language for some secret organization.

"eliminate the impossible and whatever remains, no matter how unlikely, must be true."
-S.H.

(cross-thread points!? - mods, do I win a prize??)

babysinister":hihkcbud said:
Note well that those who viewed this product also viewed Ghirardelli Chocolate and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog. I am absolutely convinced that there is more here - much, much more - than meets the eye. I think all this is code language for some secret organization.
Sounds like you have a start on your own doctoral discertation!

When you see published a dissertation on "Stacking Canning Jars in South Florida" then you shall now that they are moving against us. This is the work of the Napoleon of Crime, my friends; the most brilliant criminal mind in all of England.