Fatman

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravel

Reaction score
Purchased a pipe from me and was very quick with his payment. I highly recommend him.

Thank you sir! I was very satisfied with the transaction as well :D

gravel":u208qzeu said:
Purchased a pipe from me and was very quick with his payment. I highly recommend him.
Agreed on all accounts. I sold him some tobacco a few weeks ago. Great communication, super fast payment....what more can you ask for?

-Scott

Couldn't hope for a better person to do business with, no fuss no muss payment, a top guy all round. :cheers: 

Brother pays promptly . Absolute a joy to do business with! Thanks again for the ongoing support. :cheers: 

Very easygoing, friendly, with the rare ability to complete a transaction at superhuman speed. Thanks again for a very pleasant transaction, I hope we can interact again on another deal in the future.

Paid faster than I thought humanly possible and an overall good man to deal with. Thank you.

Did a tobacco swap with Fatman. Fast shipping and very easy to deal with. Went smooth as silk. 8)

Did a tobacco swap with him and all is well. Though I think he sent more than just 'samples'. Great guy, a pleasure to do business with!