Fatman

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravel

Reaction score
Purchased a pipe from me and was very quick with his payment. I highly recommend him.

Thank you sir! I was very satisfied with the transaction as well :D

gravel":u208qzeu said:
Purchased a pipe from me and was very quick with his payment. I highly recommend him.
Agreed on all accounts. I sold him some tobacco a few weeks ago. Great communication, super fast payment....what more can you ask for?

-Scott

Couldn't hope for a better person to do business with, no fuss no muss payment, a top guy all round. :cheers: 

Brother pays promptly . Absolute a joy to do business with! Thanks again for the ongoing support. :cheers: 

Very easygoing, friendly, with the rare ability to complete a transaction at superhuman speed. Thanks again for a very pleasant transaction, I hope we can interact again on another deal in the future.

Sold some snuff to Fatman the other day. He is a real gentleman and was excellent to deal with.

I hope Brothers of Briar appreciates what you have in John! He bought my tobacco lot and really helped me out on top of it. He is golden in my book. Thank you so much, John!

Paid faster than I thought humanly possible and an overall good man to deal with. Thank you.

Did a tobacco swap with Fatman. Fast shipping and very easy to deal with. Went smooth as silk. 8)

Did a tobacco swap with him and all is well. Though I think he sent more than just 'samples'. Great guy, a pleasure to do business with!