Fatman

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
Has anyone been in correspondence with Fat man and have any updates as to how he is doing? Last I had read was the quotes in his thread

Simple Man":hlmy16mr said:
He had his surgery. I imagine it will be a little while until he is well enough to give us an update. Praying that all is going well.
Thanks SM. Been praying for him

He is and has been on my prayer list...can't have enough folks with him on their minds.

Brewdude":8guxrl3w said:
We're all watching for an update. And I hope the old adage "no news is good news" applies here.

Cheers,

RR
You are correct sir!

Lisa posted this on Facebook on Tuesday.

latest update: John had his first follow-up MRI after treatment. There is necrotic tissue there where the tumor was (expected to be since he had that area pumped full of radiation for 30 days). No blatantly obvious sign of any more cancer, but you can't be sure with the area of necrosis. He may have to have another MRI soon.....waiting to hear what the doctors decide on.

She posted a picture of John eating sushi on like the 7th of this month, so he's out and about at least.

I just posted on his timeline that we are all thinking of him

scotties22":xo9hz8kq said:
Lisa posted this on Facebook on Tuesday.

latest update: John had his first follow-up MRI after treatment. There is necrotic tissue there where the tumor was (expected to be since he had that area pumped full of radiation for 30 days). No blatantly obvious sign of any more cancer, but you can't be sure with the area of necrosis. He may have to have another MRI soon.....waiting to hear what the doctors decide on.

She posted a picture of John eating sushi on like the 7th of this month, so he's out and about at least.

I just posted on his timeline that we are all thinking of him
Thanks for sharing and letting them know we still think of him!

Thanks Dr.T999 for the update. We are all praying for his complete recovery.
Walt

Yeah, I know. I just went back and looked...this is what happens when you get to be over the hill.
Walt

It’s good to read that John has made enough progress that he can get out and enjoy sushi. Thanks Scottie for letting us know. :)

AJ