Favorite Boubon or U.S. Whiskey?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something "stage left," I have always been a bit of an Irish fan--whisky, that is. Writer's Tears is sublime. Someone mentioned Angel's Envy. It's one of my regulars...great stuff. Rye? Lot 40 is great. I try to keep my eyes open for something new....and interesting.

I was a scotch drinker and after the 2008 financial crisis I switched to buy American. Everyday bourbons I drink Mitchner's, Buffalo Trace, Woodford Reserve. Other bourbons on the list is Basil Hayden, Bird Dog 10 year old, Weller 107 Antique. I also asked a buddy to pick up a bourbon I have not heard of that got a 9/10 review. Should arrive next week and I will report back.

There are many good options now I find it hard to find them all.

Any one try Noah’s Mill or Rowan Creek?

If anyone is in the Bluegrass region of the Commonwealth of Kentucky there are many of the distilleries available for tours some on the Bourbon Trail some not. All have pretty great tours and tastings Buffalo Trace, Makers Mark, Willett, and Heaven Hill being personal favorites. If you are traveling through they are worth checking into.