Favorite hot sauces?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arky.....yup it sure can if you over indulge. Quite an unpleasant experience as capsaisan is not broken down by the digestive tract much if any at all. 24 nuclear hot wings from wing stop taught me that lesson. Really used to enjoy the super hots a few years back but decided I like flavor just a bit more than the heat.

Jim

i read this to my wife she busted out laughting. i just enjoy painless BMs. tho some hot sauce with in reason can be great. i was just reading what they where sating about 150,000 and was thinkin ouch.

Blair's Ultra Death is my favorite IF you use it right. Seriously, one or two drops per bowl of chili is enough. Gives it good flavor with plenty of heat. Any more than that is just STUPID. :lol!:

61cmf810.jpg

The Blair's line was one of my favorites back in the day. You're spot on more than a drop or two is pushing your luck! All of the ones I tried by them were amazing.

Jim

huffelpuff":1r1nm8mk said:
The Blair's line was one of my favorites back in the day. You're spot on more than a drop or two is pushing your luck! All of the ones I tried by them were amazing.

Jim
I just had some in a bowl of chili and more than my usual 2 - 3 drops fell. Probably more like 7 -8. :affraid:

It was still edible, but needless to say, I have zero sinus trouble tonight! :lol:

Simple Man":hghiw1ba said:
Blair's Ultra Death is my favorite IF you use it right. Seriously, one or two drops per bowl of chili is enough. Gives it good flavor with plenty of heat. Any more than that is just STUPID. :lol!:

61cmf810.jpg

I use Blair's Ultra Death to make my mild sauces hotter. Works like a charm.

glassjapan":4uwfoq5w said:
Simple Man":4uwfoq5w said:

I use Blair's Ultra Death to make my mild sauces hotter. Works like a charm.
Not a bad idea! 8)

When I first went to Portland my friend's wife would scramble us eggs with cheddar cheese in the AM. They brought out a bottle of a popular Portland hot sauce: Secret Aardvark. I adore it. I order it in three packs off of Amazon and go through them at a speedy pace. It's a habanero, sort of chunky sauce that's described as "Caribbean meets Tex-Mex" that packs some heat but plenty of flavor. I recommend checking it out!

http://secretaardvark.com/

WandererOfWeirdPaths":7kco3rhv said:
When I first went to Portland my friend's wife would scramble us eggs with cheddar cheese in the AM. They brought out a bottle of a popular Portland hot sauce: Secret Aardvark. I adore it. I order it in three packs off of Amazon and go through them at a speedy pace. It's a habanero, sort of chunky sauce that's described as "Caribbean meets Tex-Mex" that packs some heat but plenty of flavor. I recommend checking it out!

http://secretaardvark.com/
That sounds right in my wheelhouse. I'll be checking it out. Thanks for the skinny brother!

Cheers,

RR

81i+bNpiCNL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg

Holy Mammacita dat's whut ahm tawkin' 'bout! Yazz'um Yazz'iree bobcat!! Light you up and piss you out! Wowee-Zowie!!

Hadn't had this Pain Is Good series in too many years and remembered it fondly. This did not disappoint either. Way great tangy flavor and hotter than a pistol.

Get you some of that!!

:cherry:

Cheers,

RR