Favorite Watering Holes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuggett

Reaction score
I have two in Olympia. One is a Mexican restaurant/bar who is owned by some friends of mine. It's my home away from home. The second is this one...

Give you seven guesses why. :lol: Actually the second one of from the right bartends at both and I will be seeing her directly after work today. She pours a mean drink to boot.

They just sent me that picture, it's a cover of their calendar they are putting out this year. Kind of cheesy for a little club in Olympia but they are such awesome girls I had to share. :lol:

jhuggett":liywxlx0 said:
I have two in Olympia. One is a Mexican restaurant/bar who is owned by some friends of mine. It's my home away from home. The second is this one...

Give you seven guesses why. :lol: Actually the second one of from the right bartends at both and I will be seeing her directly after work today. She pours a mean drink to boot.
Wow, that place looks fantastic or at least the people sitting on the bar do.

There is a nice pub in Cleveland called PJ McIntyres that is really great. There is also another called Mularkeys that is pretty nice as well. Those are my two favorites. If you are ever in Cleveland, let me know and I will buy you a pint.

Sounds like a deal. We have a lot of really nice clubs up north in Seattle but Olympia is pretty much a small town. Not too much to chose from but it's easy to develop a rapport with a lot of the bartenders which makes going out a lot easier on the wallet. :lol: