February BoB Bombers Squadron - Hearts on Fire

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
two more arrived by UPS this afternoon...

I'm devastated here.

I've been opening and looking at the destruction this afternoon at work. I'll try to take detailed pictures after I get home tonight.

The delivery team really pulled off a precision strike this time.

heartb10.png

Poor sap must be covered in red-colored rubble...

Blackhorse":9dem74id said:
There's gonna be something that happens here at some point pretty soon. I'll just wait for it.
For me this lull in the action is unprecidented.

DrumsAndBeer":0gihpfdf said:
Blackhorse":0gihpfdf said:
There's gonna be something that happens here at some point pretty soon. I'll just wait for it.
For me this lull in the action is unprecidented.
Usually we get some sort of "I had to explain to the missus... blah blah blah" at the very least on day one.

Pics or it didn't happen....and needs to be repeated to show the true ferocity of the squadron.

Woohoo! It's been months since I hit anything on the target date! I can't wait to see all the damage. (Now where did I put that star...)

Can someone please repost the single (black) bomb image? Thank you. Can't find it anywere.

Blackhorse":61qwlg7b said:
Hey Moz - I think you have one more mission than has been flown. Either that or you've been 'sleep bombing'. Maybe I'm just not counting right.
I'm on 10 now. Anyone who has been in since the get go this should have been number 11.