Feels good to be back in the forums

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeLeisure

Reaction score
Hello gents and gals, My name is Derek I am from Dartmouth Massachusetts and I'm 34 years old. Its been a long time since I have been around the pipe forums...I was a really big contributor to an older pipe forum called Stokers Haven...maybe some of you old timers are here now?? Stokers Haven was a real big part of my life and I met lots of great people through its connectivity, I'm hoping I will meet some great people here at Brothers Of Briar also.
At one point in my pipe smoking hobby...(about 3 years ago) I started up my own pipe restoration business (only advertised through Stokers Haven) I loved it very much but what happened is I started taking on to much work and it wasn't fun anymore so I decided to give it a rest for a bit.

Im really looking forward to chatting with you guys and maybe find some old buddies here at Brothers Of Briar. :D

Thanks so much guys...as of right now I'm just poking around getting used to everything...reading guildlines...stuff like that.

Must also say this board is very well set up...very happy with what I see...seems like there are some really cool peeps here.

Cool! Another veteran pipe guy to answer silly newb questions! Welcome back to the fray...

mike_68":f7w6fce3 said:
Cool! Another veteran pipe guy to answer silly newb questions! Welcome back to the fray...
Thanks Mike, I look forward to chatting with ya.