Female pipe smokers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
monbla256":canz97i6 said:
All except one are GIRLS :p
I dunno monbla, that one with the piercings ran thru her nostrils, must be about as tough as a burlap sack full of roofing nails. :geek:

I don't have many female friends, but those few who tolerate me (one actually smokes a pipe) all have this undramatic, pleasant and thoughtful way about them, and most of these gals fit the bill (from looks and general poise, that is).

Anyone that can "get" the pipe is at least that much more okay in my book.

8)

I honestly don't see what the fuss is.

I grew up with a pipe smoking granny.. a matriarch on the farm nextdoor was known to partake when she ran out of snus. A girl two years my junior could chew or smoke pipe/cigars but was forbidden to use cigarettes because they were unlady like.

Thanks for posting! Pretty cool if you ask me :)

There's one Italian woman smoking a really handsome Don Carlos! She's a serious piper with some serious briar!

puros_bran":sr6n3oyd said:
I honestly don't see what the fuss is.

I grew up with a pipe smoking granny.. a matriarch on the farm nextdoor was known to partake when she ran out of snus. A girl two years my junior could chew or smoke pipe/cigars but was forbidden to use cigarettes because they were unlady like.
Honestly, I find it less interesting that they are girls and much more interesting that most of the girls in this blog are very young! Im always pleased to see young persons taking up the pipe.

s.ireland":gpaeypdy said:
Honestly, I find it less interesting that they are girls and much more interesting that most of the girls in this blog are very young! Im always pleased to see young persons taking up the pipe.
Too true Sir. Although them being somewhat decent looking girls taking up the pipe is an added bonus. :D

Some very attractive looking ladies, blimey, did you cop a load of that giant Cob.....

The ladies with the fake moustaches make me feel confused and conflicted. The ones with the real moustaches are hot though...

There are some pretty cool choppers on that page, not sure whose page it is. Many of those bikes were built by guys who hang over on the Jockey Journal. I like old choppers. That black pan about 3/5 way down that LOOONG page is just about the perfect build, by my tastes.

Ah Yeah :suspect: How many are posing and how many are really smoking?

Cartaphilus":gkecmok9 said:
Ah Yeah :suspect:  How many are posing and how many are really smoking?
Lots of empty bowls if you look closely.

All the years I'm smoking a pipe I've never seen a female enjoying a pipe full in the States. When I lived in Europe and traveled to many European countries I noticed a number of females enjoying their pipe. Oh, while in Denmark I noticed hundreds of females enjoying "wacky weed " in a pipe...lol.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

That must have been a few years ago LC. I don't recall ever seeing a lady smoking a pipe here in Blighty. Perhaps back in the 50s 60s and 70s before the risks associated with smoking really came to the fore.

Stick, it was back in the 80's and I never noticed any female pipe smokers in the U.K. But, throughout the Maltese islands, The Netherlands and Sweden I did take notice. Also a few in Austria at the time. As of now, I doubt it's not as prevalent.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Wimmin smoking stogies are more likely, for the same reason that male pipe smokers are now scarce: pipes are a pain in the ass to learn to deal with. Worth it, of course, but how is one to know?