festivals of the little hills

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Hester

Reaction score
My wife and I at the Festival of the little hills in Old Town St. Charles Mo, we had a great time making a lot of new friends seeing old friends and sold some pipes. It was a great time had by all.

Best Regards
Richard

Now that's what I call a table full of great looking pipes! You and the Missus look happy as two clams too. Must've been a way great time Richard.

What's that pipe right in the center - looks like a wooden barrel from the pic. Got a close up of that?

Cheers,

RR

Great looking pipes, and better looking couple! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Brewdude":hlw99qxu said:
Now that's what I call a table full of great looking pipes! You and the Missus look happy as two clams too. Must've been a way great time Richard.

What's that pipe right in the center - looks like a wooden barrel from the pic. Got a close up of that?

Cheers,

RR
Thank you for the kind words my wife and I had a blast. I made two different barrels

Thanks again for the kind words.

Best Regards
Richard

This is the one that tickled my fancy Richard. Just a very unique rendition of a barrel. Kinda rustic but I like it that way. Kudos sir!

Cheers,

RR

img_0319.jpg

Wow! A very handsome looking couple and some fine looking pipes too.  Agree with Pipe Leisure about that horn pipe, extremelycool looking :cheers:

Brewdude":bldvp27h said:
This is the one that tickled my fancy Richard. Just a very unique rendition of a barrel. Kinda rustic but I like it that way. Kudos sir!

Cheers,

RR

img_0319.jpg

Thank you brother is was really fun making this pipe I was looking at a old whisky barrel and thought I would try my hand at this shape, again thank you for the kind words

Best Regards
Richard

Fumus":cxoe1vza said:
Wow! A very handsome looking couple and some fine looking pipes too.  Agree with Pipe Leisure about that horn pipe, extremelycool looking :cheers:
Thank you sir I am indeed a lucky man even though my wife don't smoke she is always by my side at the pipe shows, the horn is just that I got a long horn from a friend of mine and thought I would use it as if it was a gourd cut the briar to fit and drilled the tip and fitted a stem on it I must say I have no idea if it would smoke good or a complete epic fail but it was fun making and I do believe it would indeed smoke. Thank you again for the kind words.

Best Regards
Richard

You look like a very happy couple, congratulations to you both!

The pipes look pretty happy too.

:cheers: