Few tampers i made when i had some free time :)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tNd

Reaction score
there are some more but unfortunately no pictures can be found... :/ to bad...

epka2w.jpg

2qveerc.jpg

107wbk3.jpg

2zrdxna.jpg

regards, daniel

Very nice! I like the ones that look like chess pieces.
Thanks for posting.

first two are the most recent ones... there is one more (but i do not have any picture of that one that is looking similar to the first one but without Jing-Jang on it...)... the second one was made for a gentlman that wanted to have a tamper similar to a chess figure :) the third one is not finished on these pictures - it was sanded a bit more and polished - but i posted it so that shape can be seen...
the fourth one is the oldest one i made - kind of nice but it could be better... :)
thanks for posting :)
regards

What are the pipes in the photos? They are both very nice. The birdseye on the second pipe looks 3 dimensional!

those are pipes that i made - there is more on my homepage .. they are just to show how big the tampers are..
first pipe is not finished on that picture and the head is made using a lemon tree wood.. the second one is finished on the picture... :) yes, the grain on that pipe was very nice....i was happy with it :)...
the second tamper was turned on lathe - others were complete freehands... :) it is easy to make them when having a dremel tool - however it takes almost the same amount of time as making a pipe (that is why i don't make them that much - simply no time)....

tNd":srukcczk said:
those are pipes that i made - there is more on my homepage .. they are just to show how big the tampers are..
first pipe is not finished on that picture and the head is made using a lemon tree wood.. the second one is finished on the picture... :) yes, the grain on that pipe was very nice....i was happy with it :)...
the second tamper was turned on lathe - others were complete freehands... :) it is easy to make them when having a dremel tool - however it takes almost the same amount of time as making a pipe (that is why i don't make them that much - simply no time)....
Those are beautiful, how long have you been making pipes?

tNd":pqb2vbde said:
thank you...
for more than a year now... :)
If you have anything for sale, you should post it in the Towne Crier section.
https://www.brothersofbriar.com/f5-towne-crier

Harlock999":lfqawl4d said:
tNd":lfqawl4d said:
thank you...
for more than a year now... :)
If you have anything for sale, you should post it in the Towne Crier section.
https://www.brothersofbriar.com/f5-towne-crier
thank you Harlock - i do have some for sale right now but i am not qualified to offer them here just yet... there are rules for that - still, thank you for your link ... :)

regards
daniel