Finally...... (free download added)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty, so just today got my website updated with the project and a free download option available. I have it such that each of the 4 discs are download-able in zip files. Shouldn't take more than about 4 min per file, or so I'm led to believe. This way it keeps the flow of the story line intact.

My webmaster advised me against having all 4 discs in one large file as it would probably be too time consuming for downloading. So I went with his recommendation.

So here's the link to my site, and the album is in the lower right-

www.randereed.com

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

What a wonderful surprise I found in the post, I am beside myself you thought to send me a copy Rande, thank you my friend, I shall give them a listening too.

As you know I live with music playing constantly, I myself have a music collection in excess of 36,400 songs, listening to a wide variety of music is almost as important to me as breathing. I cannot say as the genre is really in my wheelhouse as such but I do enjoy some oldies such as Roy Orbison, Chuck Berry, Elvis and so on, perhaps I will be able to do the whole experience justice, I shall endeavour to do my best, I enjoyed your last cd immensely so my hopes are high. Thank you again Rande. :)

Briar Spirit":i0q7vgbw said:
What a wonderful surprise I found in the post, I am beside myself you thought to send me a copy Rande, thank you my friend, I shall give them a listening too.

As you know I live with music playing constantly, I myself have a music collection in excess of 36,400 songs, listening to a wide variety of music is almost as important to me as breathing. I cannot say as the genre is really in my wheelhouse as such but I do enjoy some oldies such as Roy Orbison, Chuck Berry, Elvis and so on, perhaps I will be able to do the whole experience justice, I shall endeavour to do my best, I enjoyed your last cd immensely so my hopes are high. Thank you again Rande. :)
The pleasure is all mine mate. Hope you can enjoy it as it's very much styled in the American genres of the day and age, which will be somewhat different from your experience in Blighty.

Do let me know in due course if it appealed to you in any way. Or even if it didn't. Warts and all!

:bom:  

Cheers,

RR