Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i.keenum

Reaction score

Sorry it took so long to post a picture. This is a very comfortable pipe in the hand, cuddles the hand like a small kitten. Again, thanks GG, sorry it didn't work out for you but it is been a great pipe for me so far. :cheers:

Balanced yet freeform, unique and yet classic. I like it. It's shaped like a windswept rose.

This is also a fine pipe, young man. I suppose I should have suspected I was becoming interested in a passtime in which the beauty of the aparatus would be as pleasurable as the smoking itself.

i.keenum":793qyce8 said:

Sorry it took so long to post a picture. This is a very comfortable pipe in the hand, cuddles the hand like a small kitten. Again, thanks GG, sorry it didn't work out for you but it is been a great pipe for me so far. :cheers:

Speaking of kittens, I'll bet you want a couple. :twisted:
k110.jpg

Thems are some cute kittens. But of course they're cute, they're kittens.

Sorry man. Two cats and two dogs are enough for me already.

What ever you do don't let my wife see this post :evil: . Can't tell you how many times she has brought something home that I have had to end up finding a home for. We already have two dogs, a two year old child, and 70 fish or so. No more animals for me.

Dude thats an awesome looking pipe, I agree with Kyle...it looks like a rose.

i.keenum":y8koxg2o said:
Why do posts end up in bad cat posters?
It's usually a safe bet to blame Rob, who will then blame Kyle, who will then blame me. Then I'll get all defensive, then Rob'll tell me to relax. It always comes back to Rob.
That really is a nice looking pipe. It sorta grows on you, doesn't it? At first I wasn't sure, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.
Plus, you know, kittens.

George Kaplan":5bdsto8n said:
i.keenum":5bdsto8n said:
Why do posts end up in bad cat posters?
It's usually a safe bet to blame Rob, who will then blame Kyle, who will then blame me. Then I'll get all defensive, then Rob'll tell me to relax. It always comes back to Rob.
That really is a nice looking pipe. It sorta grows on you, doesn't it? At first I wasn't sure, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.
Plus, you know, kittens.
You forgot me laughing at both of you being ridiculous until someone says something to make me rage quit. That's part of the cycle. And since I was forgotten, my attention-seeking, self-centered nerve got touched and now I'm rage quitting.

But first...

funny-pictures-schrodinger-does-an-experiment-with-a-tube-and-kittens.jpg

Kyle Weiss":hz3sdc10 said:
You forgot me laughing at both of you being ridiculous until someone says something to make me rage quit. That's part of the cycle. And since I was forgotten, my attention-seeking, self-centered nerve got touched and now I'm rage quitting.

Hit the road! :twisted:

:mrgreen:

Kyle Weiss":9mu1tojq said:
And since I was forgotten, my attention-seeking, self-centered nerve got touched and now I'm rage quitting.
Say hi to Richard Burley for us.

Did he bail? That sucks. I wonder what sanded his berries... :scratch: