Finally it is True

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loco pony

Reaction score
There is a place on the internet where a discussion about guns does not become a political debate and get locked. Am I dreaming or is it truly possible? That men can speak of these things as well as other manly things like pipe smoking and beard growing and not be accused of some evil?
Can we also speak of beautiful women and tough motorcycles, and trucks.
Is it ok to say that about the most sexy thing in the world is a woman on a motorcycle, or shooting a gun?
Or will I be a misogynist ? A troglodytic monster who cant be redeemed?

You're dreaming...can't be no such site allowed in our society!
Luckily, I'm kidding!!!!

loco pony":g1kwsxle said:
There is a place on the internet where a discussion about guns does not become a political debate and get locked. Am I dreaming or is it truly possible? That men can speak of these things as well as other manly things like pipe smoking and beard growing and not be accused of some evil?
Can we also speak of beautiful women and tough motorcycles, and trucks.
Is it ok to say that about the most sexy thing in the world is a woman on a motorcycle, or shooting a gun?
Or will I be a misogynist ? A troglodytic monster who cant be redeemed?
...or a woman on a motorcycle shooting a gun?  :twisted: 
1-gatling-gun-motorcycle.jpg

loco pony":owftssw2 said:
...monster who cant be redeemed?
Folks are pretty civil here, and some of us take the redemption thing pretty seriously. That redemption is not a function of v-twin -vs- inline 4 or .45 -vs- 9mm. Politics => meh...

When it come to women, I am married to one and have two daughters. I treat them like members of the family (Hi Briarbabe and Scottie!). I think they should ride motorcycles or shoot guns if it floats their boat.

We seem immune to flamewars here. Trolls get booted. It is a great place by any standard. By internet standards, pretty unusual as you observe...

Only been here a short time and love it already.
Its great to be in a place where you can discuss your interests freely.

I dont know what ya mean by taking redemption seriously but hey, Thats your thing and I'm glad to see you are free to say it.