Find the "problem" with this picture and win some tobacco!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beebiz took the picture of you and afterward spun a long yarn that ruined the peace and quiet while you tried to smoke. (actually, i was looking for a bear in the woods...no bear.) :D

My guess is whatever it is in the upper right hand corner came down for a visit. Maybe a bobcat or something? I can't quite make it out.

I do like the "forgot my matches answer"!! :lol:

i'm still looking at the damn picture. it's a fun game natch!

I got it! Kim Kardashian wearing a bikini, feeding you peeled grapes, is NOT in the picture. Am I right?

Natch":a66x80w8 said:
Harlock999":a66x80w8 said:
I got it! Kim Kardashian wearing a bikini, feeding you peeled grapes, is NOT in the picture. Am I right?
No, but she is doing that that to me in the video that will be for sale soon! :lol:

Natch
The problem:

Your left hand is holding a wood pipe (and by the way...nice pic of a Saquatch in the woods). Your unseen right hand is holding something that used to occasionally feel like wood--heck, it even used to wake up that way--but lately, it only feels like wet paper. This forced you to use a stunt double when you were filming with Kim Kardashian.

You have taken up drinking cheap beer and smoking nice pipes as compensatory mechanisms.

You know, there's stuff you can take for "the problem." :(

beaupipe":ajoecvzv said:
Natch":ajoecvzv said:
Harlock999":ajoecvzv said:
No, but she is doing that that to me in the video that will be for sale soon! :lol:

Natch
The problem:

Your left hand is holding a wood pipe (and by the way...nice pic of a Saquatch in the woods). Your unseen right hand is holding something that used to occasionally feel like wood--heck, it even used to wake up that way--but lately, it only feels like wet paper. This forced you to use a stunt double when you were filming with Kim Kardashian.

You have taken up drinking cheap beer and smoking nice pipes as compensatory mechanisms.

You know, there's stuff you can take for "the problem." :(
OUCH!!!!! THAT'S HITTING BELOW THE BELT......Not that it would matter IF that was truly his problem! :p :p :p :p :p

a boulder came crashing down.

or...

the railing you're leaning out gave way...

that's all i got man but it's driving me crazy.

Its quite obvious, what kind of man hikes without a hat! Natch probably lost it during the day in a river or due to some rigged game of chance. I feel you loss Natch. 8)

Brother Natch, that wouldn't be a cute, cuddly little skunk meandering down toward you, would it???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Robert

That is the same wood railing that you used in your picture when you showed us your churchwarden, so is this on your back deck?

Hey Natch, you're driving us crazy here, any chance of a clue or two for those who haven't used up their one guess yet? And for the rest of us to get closure :D

beebiz":60zq1o4h said:
Brother Natch, that wouldn't be a cute, cuddly little skunk meandering down toward you, would it???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Robert

Natch Pleeeez Bro, This is getting more and more surreal by the day, even old Beebiz is seeing things, must be the bird's Plumcake, come on guys the next thing the abominable snow man id gona come rolling down the hill!!!!

Either way, send me the baccy Natch, ol buddy ol Pal, i'm trying to keep it real here! :lol!: :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":tu5nzfl3 said:
come on guys the next thing the abominable snow man id gona come rolling down the hill!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ding!---Ding!----Ding!

We have a wiener, ah, a winner! Actually, Cody V got it early on, but you all seemed to be having a good time, so I let it ride a while. It was the end of a wonderful day (46 Bald Eagles and 18 turkeys!), warm, dry, sun setting, stunning cabin in the woods, great pipe filled with Summerset Slice, and when I went to the fridge to get a beer, all SWMBO brought was Old Milwaukee! Now don't get me wrong, I do drink OM (it's my favoriet "cheap" beer, good hoppy bite), but I had filled our fridge at home with several craft brews including some of my favoriet IPA and Pale Ales from Diamond Bear brewery, and what she grab? Old Milwaukee!!! (ah well, at least it wasn't the Beast, which is a real insult of a brew for a city I love).

Cody appears to be on a latakia kick, so I sent out samples of 14 different smokie blends for him to try.

This was fun. Look for another one after Thanksgiving.

Natch

Natch":srgi1hji said:
Ding!---Ding!----Ding!

We have a wiener, ah, a winner! Actually, Cody V got it early on, but you all seemed to be having a good time, so I let it ride a while. It was the end of a wonderful day (46 Bald Eagles and 18 turkeys!), warm, dry, sun setting, stunning cabin in the woods, great pipe filled with Summerset Slice, and when I went to the fridge to get a beer, all SWMBO brought was Old Milwaukee! Now don't get me wrong, I do drink OM (it's my favoriet "cheap" beer, good hoppy bite), but I had filled our fridge at home with several craft brews including some of my favoriet IPA and Pale Ales from Diamond Bear brewery, and what she grab? Old Milwaukee!!! (ah well, at least it wasn't the Beast, which is a real insult of a brew for a city I love).

Cody appears to be on a latakia kick, so I sent out samples of 14 different smokie blends for him to try.

This was fun. Look for another one after Thanksgiving.

Natch
as long as you're giving out prizes, natch, i'm playin! congrats cody V! next time i'm making fun of his tastes, not scanning the woods for trouble! :D