finished Novel

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Falconer":joly9hvu said:
beebiz":joly9hvu said:
LL":joly9hvu said:
Only a busy Bee like yourself ...
Instant nickname, there. PB is sometimes PeeB, Puff Daddy is Puffy or The Puffster, and so on. (most of my nicknames are unfit to print :lol: )

So: Robert, a.k.a. Beebiz, is now Busybee.

Thanks, Falconer. :D
No Problem Double Hockey Sticks 8) I am to please but Broom Face really chaps his hide so I'll stick with that.
Broom Face... Broom Boy none of the bother me at all, Bird! Linda and I both view them as kind of cute... in a childish way! And, when you consider the source......... :lol: :lol:

Robert
Remember when I sent you the prints of the steam engines and gave you the bird too? :lol!:
Actually, I was just having visions of steam boats and t-shirts running through my mind!!! :lol!:

Care to call it a draw??? :?: :?: :?:

Care to call it a draw??? :?: :?: :?: [/quote]

A NOVEL idea, I'm out.

Falconer":cldd0cds said:
Care to call it a draw??? :?: :?: :?:

A NOVEL idea, I'm out.
Now, that, my friends... is my dear brother Falconer!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I don't know if this is a dead thread I'm replying to here, I hope not. There's a lot of very good advice from the guys on the first page, I'm looking at the uphill slog myself soon with any luck. However there are a couple of options that may not have been mentioned much - first there is the option for writers starting from nothing (you're already past here as you have the finished work) but Kickstarter (was going to put the link here but I'm too new to post sorry) has proven a very successful way to crowd source new authors, it gives them a bit of a boost to help support them while they devote the time needed to write. Like I said you are past here, but it might also be useful to drum up some funds towards self publishing if you were to go that route.

Secondly publishing for kindle is a damn sight easier than trying to convince a publishing house to give you the time of day. Sure, there is still a 'only self published' author stigma that goes with it from some people, but do you really care what people like that think? All you need to do is buy an ISBN and you can submit straight to kindle. There are many authors that have made a living this way, and I personally think its great that you don't need somebody else's permission to be a success any more. More information is available here: (was going to put the link here but I'm too new to post sorry)

if youre looking for the links pm me... or give me another 5 days!