Fire and Ice my latest creation

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huffelpuff

Reaction score
My latest experiment is one born out of necessity. I still have a sinus infection after months of antibiotics and antifungals. So I've mixed up a batch of very high menthol and extreme amounts of cinnamon and just a touch of prime tobacco. Both have proven antimicrobial properties. I'm hoping I can clear the infection up but I think I will be keeping this one around whether it works on it or not. It is the most extreme snuff I've ever had. Even a gentle sniff that puts it right where you want it brings tears to your eyes. Fire and Ice is definitely a new favorite.

Jim

Sounds intense! I'll bet it'll kill that infection......

All I know, is if you made it, its good! :D

The first few tries were quite intense. Had to play with the proportions a bit to keep from having massive nose bleeds from it. It however is an absolute cracker first thing in the morning.

Appreciate the vote of confidence in my snuff as well.

Jim

The ENT Dr declared me infection free. No antibiotics or antifungals used other than the medicinal properties of the tobacco, cinnamon, and menthol. He said that if I'm still having issues with off aromas up there its because my mucus isn't getting moved out very quickly allowing it to stagnate as it were. His solution.....4-5 drops of baby shampoo in my nasal wash twice a day for 2 weeks. My solution after trying his for a couple days....make sure I snuff a few times a day. Keeps everything moving and I don't look like some kind of freaky novelty bubble toy.

Congratulations! Sounds like you concocted a true medicinal snuff!

Excellent!