Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

First Month

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

jhuggett

Administrator
Reaction score
Well it's been one month since this place started and what a month it has been. We have lots of room to improve and grow. I hope that's exactly what we do.

Thanks to everyone for contributing! I look forward to learning more and more from you all.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Jason, You're doing a great job, Ken. :tongue:
pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

regor

Reaction score
pipetongue1":z26xez8r said:
Jason, You're doing a great job, Ken. :tongue:
pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:
You have been doing a great job under some difficult circunstances. PT1 said very well :!: :!: :!:

puros_bran

Reaction score
What J neglected to remind you guys about is your free 30 day trial has expired. Please remit $33.47 for quarterly membership or take advantage of the discount for annual membership for the low rate of $120.43.

Please remit payment as soon as possible to

PB's Vacation Fund
C/O PB's Ole Lady
1212 PB Way
Brandenburg,Ky

Midnight Blues

Reaction score
Great job Jason and thanks for the place where I hang my hat. Despite all thats gone on this past month this is a great place to be. If we survived the first month we can survive anything...

jhuggett

Administrator
Reaction score
:lol!: I'm guessing he can hold his breath too.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

bronxbill

Reaction score
You mean I wasn't supposed to send my check to PB's Ole Lady :?: :?: :?: :affraid: :D :D :D

A

Anonymous

Ahhhh......isn't it nice and peaceful now that we have some rules? Good job Jason. No reason why we cannot be the best board on the net.

Justpipes

Reaction score
Jason,

This really is a very nice board! Good to see all the old timers and a lot of new folks too. It is amazing in light of the anti-amoking movement how much growth there has been in the pipe community.

I am sorry Jason that you have had to endure some shall we say very unnecessary bumps in the road. As the Big Kahuna you have a done an amazing job! Thanks for taking the initiative to start this thing.

I'll be sure to let Leroy know how well things are working out now. :lol!:

A

Anonymous

Showme, we have already proved that we are very good at pissing contests. If we can pitch, hit, field, throw and run as well as we can spit and cuss, we would be contenders for sure. LOL

Justpipes

Reaction score
puros_bran":zikph9ks said:
What J neglected to remind you guys about is your free 30 day trial has expired. Please remit $33.47 for quarterly membership or take advantage of the discount for annual membership for the low rate of $120.43.

Please remit payment as soon as possible to

PB's Vacation Fund
C/O PB's Ole Lady
1212 PB Way
Brandenburg,Ky
Checks in the mail! :lol:

Mikem

Reaction score
Yes, great job Jason. Even with the bump in the road this seems to be the place to be. As Mike said you should be very content on a job well done.

Tom Clemons

Reaction score
Thank you so much, Jason for enabling us to continue on the Bob board. Wish I had the time to read and contribute daily. Great board, great group of folks and I always learn from the rest of you guys. Thanks so much, to all and please keep it up.

TC